domenica 17 luglio 2016

Module 1. Chapter 1

I collected some crosses and stras in past days, and I found it easy, I saw a lot of things that I never saw before.

My collected crosses and stars:



 

As you can see, unfortunately my printer doesn't work well. The sheet is an A3 cartridge paper.

Then I draw some of these pictures and some other ones:



 

I found it funny, and I am happy of the result. I divided the pictures in three groups: 
- left: things made in metal
- right: no-metal things
- center: symbols
 
The sheet is an A3 cartridge paper

Then I made my colours wheel:



 

I began with watercolours, because I thought that I was more accustomed to use it, but I found it difficult, and I'm not pleased of the result. Then I emploied acrylic, and it was better. I found a little difficult to find cold and warm types of colours, I don't know Italian colours names.

I don't know how much time I spent in this chapter, because I worked often just for few minutes. I began at july first and ended today.


 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento