I just completed my Module 1 Chapter 4 .
I enjoyed all the exercices, I found them not particulary easy, I had to go out my comfort zone.
I choosed for the whole chapter only one cutting patter, a quarter of Huguent Cross:
I changed only the folding way.
It's very funny to see how different motifs you can create in this way.
Black shapes:
Symmetrical
Asymmetrical:
Near every shape you can see a little draw, displaying the folding. It was very useful when I had to redo some shapes in decorated papers.
When I had to cut and paste decorated papers I was a little worried about asymmetrical shapes, but at the end I loved them, and I made more asymmetrical shapes than symmetrical ones.
Decorated paper symmetrical shapes:
Asymmetrical shapes:
My favourites:
It was a little difficult to overlap three sheets of paper, because often the papers weren't different enough in colour tones


Nessun commento:
Posta un commento